Lenovo has confirmed the launch of the S930 smartphone this week during CES 2014.The product, which has 6-inch screen, is immediately available in the markets where the Chinese company already has there market and sells their other devices. The S930 has a quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek 6582 processor, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage space, expandable with micro SD card. The screen resolution is 1280x720 pixels and there is support for up to two chips.
With 3,000 mAh battery, the S930 brings the Android 4.2 out of the box. According to information from Lenovo, the product price to the consumer will be about $319. Specifications below.
Lenovo S930 Smartphone Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.2
- Screen: 6 inch
- Resolution: 1280x720 pixels
- Processor: Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek 6582
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB (expandable to 32 GB with micro SD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixels
- Front Camera: 1.6 megapixel
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Weight: 170 grams
- Price: $319