During a conference on the afternoon of Monday (6th January) held at CES 2014, Samsung revealed a new tablet model. This is the Galaxy TabPRO, a device that will have versions three different versions of 8.4, 10.1 and 12.2 inch screen. Each model will have two variants, to be made available according to the specificities of each market. The LTE variant will have quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and the 3G + Wifi variant will have the octa-core Exynos 5 processor.
Running the latest version of the Android operating system, Android 4.4 Kitkat, the Galaxy TabPRO also has 2 GB Ram (10.1 and 8.4 inches models) and 3 GB of RAM (12.2 inch model) and versions with 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB of internal storage space. There is also support micro SD card up to 64GB. The battery has a capacity of 9,500 mAh and 4800 mAh.
Another fact that catches attention is that the TouchWiz interface has been set aside to make way for Magazine UI optimized for multitasking. The models are expected to arrive in stores for the first quarter of this year. The price of gadgets has not been confirmed by Samsung.
Samsung GalaxyTabPRO Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Screen: 8.4 inches, 10.1 inches and 12.2 inches
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 5 or Quad-core Snapdragon 800
- RAM: 3 GB (12.2 inches) and 2 GB (10.1 inch and 8.4 inch)
- Storage: 16 GB (10.1-inch and 8.4-inch), 32 GB (all) and 64 GB (12.2-inch and 10.1-inch)
- Battery: 9,500 mAh (12.2 inches), 8,220 mAh (10.1 inches) and 4,800 mAh