- Create and edit unlimited mind maps and folders
- Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
- Share maps directly from the device
- Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
- Add icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
- Draw connections between nodes
- Manage Favorite maps
- Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
The MindMeister app for Android, as of now, has been designed to figure solely on smartphones and not on tablets. you'll begin using the app by logging in along with your existing MindMeister account or avail the in-app registration facility to instantly created a brand new account in case you don’t have one.
From the app’s homescreen, you'll be able to add/manage your MindMeister folders and therefore the maps therein. simply faucet Menu and choose from Add map or Add folder accordingly. whereas long pressing on a folder allows you to rename, delete or move it, doing a similar for a map allows you to check its transient information, share, delete, move it or add/remove it from the favorites list.
For each map, you'll add unlimited variety of nodes supported with relevant node connections and customize them using numerous font designs & colors, backgrounds, icons and borders. The app allows you to zoom in and out of a map for convenient reading or editing. The add and take away button on the map screen are there to assist you simply produce and delete nodes whereas the insufficient sq. icon on the bottom-left of this screen allows you to concentrate on a particular node by aligning it to the middle of the screen.