- Speak your mind to quickly capture tasks on the go using voice recognition
- Typing on mobile keyboard could be a mess; Any.DO can try and predict what you wish to try and do, automatically.
- Keep track of what you wish to try and do, anytime, anywhere.
- Drag & drop tasks to arrange your agenda.
- Sort tasks by date, folder or priorities.
- Set reminders for the items you need to do.
- Add notes or use them as sub-tasks.
- Swipe a task to mark it as complete.
- Shake to clear the finished tasks.
- Scrutinize your to-do's from your home screen with one in all Any.DO cool widgets.
- Sync with Google to own all of your to-do's in your inbox
- Backup of your tasks on your SD card.
- Opt for your own theme (White or Black)
- Add, Edit and Delete task folders
- Invite friends, family and colleagues to induce things done, along (from collaborating on the grocery list together with your spouse, designing your next vacation or syncing on an workplace project).
- Get notified when the shared task gets updated.
Any.DO is among those few cross-platform apps that have landed on the Android Market before being released on the iTunes App Store. However, because the app’s developer guarantees, it won’t be long before iOS and internet users get a style of this awesome app.
On the app’s homescreen, you'll list out all of your tasks pending for these days, Tomorrow, in the week or Later. whereas the microphone icon at the highest is tapped to feed tasks using voice commands, the text field and also the tiny and (+) icon is used to look for and add a task to the list. simply begin typing and faucet on the acceptable search result steered to you via the app to feature it to the list. Once a task is added, you'll simply drag it beneath the specified day on that you want to induce it completed. The app even displays your contacts within the search results in order that you'll simply add call/text-based reminders for specific contacts to your to-do list.
You can faucet a task to line its priority level (puts a red bar besides the task), move it to a desired folder on your email account, specify reminder settings, add personal notes (or supplementary tasks if you like) or share it together with your email contacts.
To mark a task as ‘Done’, simply swipe from left to right on it (puts a strikethrough on the text), and to get rid of it from the list, simply faucet the cross icon that stand just on its right. However, if you’re already done with a list of tasks listed on the app and need to clear all of them quickly, simply provide your device a pleasant very little shake.
Have we forgotten to say that the app sports a handful of handy homescreen widgets that keep you apprised of all of your upcoming tasks? There’s a Basic (3×3) yet as a Compact (1×4) Any.DO widget to settle on from. to feature a widget, long prolong a vacant spot on your homescreen, choose Widgets > Any.DO and choose a widget of your most popular size. The widgets support adding new tasks manually yet as through voice commands.