Tired of receiving unwanted calls and text messages? Call Blocker is a complete app to avoid this kind of hassle on your Android. It is totally free and can create contact blacklists on your Mobile. Call Blocker is an app that deserves attention by offering a useful service in an easy and attractive interface. Most Android app of of the same niche doesn’t have a well-polished interface and cannot attract users because of hard to navigate interface. On that point, Call Blocker is far more ahead of other tools. The interface is clean, organized, intuitive and elegant. Add and remove numbers from it’s blacklist is a simple task and the app actually works, offering advanced settings that can even choose how you will be blocking and whether you should receive a notification whenever this happens or not. Unfortunately, Call Blocker is not able to insert a menu option in the Android phone, which would block a specific number even easily. In addition, you can not block a single number to call and message at the same time, it is necessary to add it to the two lists. But yet this is an useful for those who have be fed up with tons of unwanted calls and SMSs.
You can block numbers for both calls and SMS. Just select one of the options and add the number - which can be selected from your address book - or pick a specific message from your inbox. Also, you can create whitelist and blacklist of numbers that should never be blocked and should never be unblocked.
You can also create a password for the app, back up your address book and rely on the Dashboard which shows some suggestions on how to make your Android more secure - indicating, for example, that you should install a good antivirus.
- Block unwanted calls (Reject calls, forward or reply with an auto-SMS)
- Block spam SMS (accept phonebook only or simply block black list)
- Back up contacts to a server, so you never lose them!
- Transfer data to new phone (available cross-platform to Symbian/Android/BlackBerry device)
- Quickly and easily erase the call history, delete SMS messages between your phone and individual contacts permanently to protect private data.