One of the most commonly occurred incident that happens with those powerful Smartphone is try are running out of power. Isn’t it really irritating to loose battery power in the midst of any important work or vacation? Previously we have shared some Simple Tips To Make Sure That Your Android’s Battery Is Going To Last Long and Android applications like One-Touch Battery Saver, BatteryXL etc. Now I am bringing an Android application to maximize battery backup time. Battery Booster is a very complete application that helps you save battery life and also puts information about your gadget in the notification bar of your Android. So, you can manage longer of use and do not even have to unlock the gadget to check all information. Battery Booster is an essential app for anyone looking to save battery life without wasting so many time to be managing connections and screen brightness manually. Moreover, it also brings icons are at the top of the screen and help you to check data on the device even when the screen is locked. More to read.
The great advantage of Battery Booster is that it brings dozens of features, both for information and settings. The interface of the app is very beautiful, which also has positive aspects to the Battery Booster. The profiles for saving also noteworthy because it saves a lot of time in time to save battery life when it is coming to an end For new users, Battery Booster gives you a form to fill out, but that can be discarded. Then you will be ready to start using the application. In the first tab called Monitor, you can see the general data about the battery as a percentage of remaining charge and temperature. It will show visual statistic of remaining battery charge in a battery bar format. You will also be able to check battery status, voltage, health as well as power source, port and more.
In the second tab named Tweak, you can change the application settings and save power when Device is lock or Unlock and/or low on radio signal by changing some feature like enable disconnecting Wi-Fi connection when you lock the gadget and then re-connect once it is unlocked. The last tab brings Performance have customizable profiles for when your battery is very low. There, you can change anything you want and make the load even more gadget lasts. From the home screen to the right side of the illustration of the battery, you also has a button that opens a list of applications that are consuming more battery unit. If desired, you can also put a widget app on the home screen of the device making it easy to shut down connections and other tools.
- Real-time battery status (capacity, temperature, voltage, and charging status, etc.) monitor and battery usage tracking
- Homescreen widget support (Add to homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Booster)
- Shortcuts to WiFi/Bluetooth/Screen Brightness/Screen Timeout settings
- Real-time battery use monitor and management to save more power
- Battery Calibration Notification to maximize your battery life span
- Settings to automatically turn off/on WiFi/Bluetooth/GPS when device is locked/unlocked.
- Settings to automatically turn off WiFi/Bluetooth when battery is low.
- Settings to enable beep and select beep tone/interval when your battery is low/full/overheated.
- Save more battery with built-in smart task manager (Based on Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer)
Battery Booster is a good tool to ensure power management in your Android for free. It effectively deceases power abuse by disabling several unused functions. Battery Booster runs on Android 1.5 and later and is available for free on Google Play.