- Opensource home replacement app
- Customizable application drawer (old one or iphone/galaxy one)
- Customizable drag&drop action buttons
- Unveil the Dockbar flicking-up the app-drawer button and drop UNLIMITED shortcuts/folders!
- Read the changelogs and the application blog.
- To change your screen configuration, press Menu/Edit while at the desktop
- To create your own app drawer launcher button just press Menu/Add/Launcher Actions/Open app drawer
You can control how many home screen panels you want from 3-7, whether to have Live Wallpapers or not, orientation sensor, which screen is your default screen and even scroll speed.
This houses configuration for your Android Apps drawer like animation effects or even configure how many rows and columns display.
For those who like the effects of HTC Sense UI or need more home screens than 3 or 5 as some stock Android versions offer, then this app is for you. Plus it provides an alternative way to customize your Droid.