Do you love to share you favorite music tracks with your friends and followers often? Soundtracking is an amazing app for Android and iOS that allows you to easily and quickly share the best part of music you are listening currently with your friends and followers. With a few taps on your phone, the song will be identified instantly and you can share it with your image and geolocation on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. SoundTracking – a free music discovery, identification and sharing app for Android and iOS which is really easy to use and also additionally supports sharing your favorite music bits over social networks together. As well as having the ability to recognize songs being played around you, the app helps you to tag photos and locations with every music track that you just like to share with your friends. There’s a lot more you can do with it. Just read more.
- Capture and share the music moments in your daily life with your friends and followers.
- Find and follow your friends who are using SoundTracking by connecting to Facebook, Twitter, or Foursquare.
- View these shared music moments from other people, and if you like the song, play it back in full using your Rdio or Spotify app.
- Use the Music ID feature to instantly recognize what song is playing on your phone or around you on a speaker
- Search for the song by artist name and title in our huge song database, if you already know what song is playing.
- Add your own photo or an artist/album image.
- Tag your location (Neighborhood, City or Venue) to your post.
- Share your posts to friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter.
- Check-in a song at venues using the Foursquare integration. A music + location check-in!
- Let your friends know how you feel about their music moments by liking, loving and commenting on their posts.
- Be a DJ, express yourself and see what your friends and followers think of your music choices.
- See what songs and locations are trending and becoming popular.
Although the sharing feature of this application is almost same like other apps of same genre, the way this sharing feature works is quite exceptional. You can share any song almost instantly whether you are playing that from your local storage or you have listened it earlier and now remember that’s title or artist. Great feature indeed.
Before you start to share music via SoundTracking, you will need to authorize the app to access to your virtual accounts like your Facebook, Twitter and/or Foursquare account. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the app’s homescreen that contains 4 tabs carrying Recent Posts, Trending Posts, Notifications and SoundTracking Profile.
To start sharing music, just tab on the music note icon from the top-right corner of the app. You'll then have the to choose and post sound tracks searching from one of the three tabs calling Music Search, Music ID and My Songs.
The Music Search feature helps you to manually search around for songs by it’s title or artist name, while the Music ID option listen for and identifies music being played close to you and My Songs let’s you to select tracks from your native media library.
SoundTracking is available in Android Market for devices running on Android 2.2 or latest and in iTunes