Current Caller ID is an interesting application of linked analysis of your Callers with which you can find several interesting facts and add more information to your contacts. The app uses the call log of your phone to mount a series of graphs that display important numbers for those using their phone as working medium. In Current Caller ID, you will find a connection management application that uses the call and SMS log from your phone to create graphs, statistics and patterns. The information may be useful for people whose job requires talking to many customers, for example. The simplistic interface of the app lets you navigate through your list of contacts in an intuitive way. When you select a contact, Current Caller ID shows all its power displaying a set of amazing information. That way you can find out what is the best time to call a client, or how many times have you received calls from a particular person.
While the information may seem useful, the end result can be quite unnecessary for most people using your phone so uncompromising. In the end, you must know who that connects you to more, and publish statistical graphics on your calls on Facebook can not be a good idea. When you select a contact, simply click on the "Activity" to view all call history. In "Stats", you will find many charts that show clearly the amount of calls made, the average time during calls and times of the most common connections.
Logging into your favorite social network (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN), you can publish graphs and statistics application. It is also possible to transmit the information via text message and email.
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information for each caller and texter
- One app manages all your calls and texts and contacts with Frequent and Recent lists.
- ID incoming and outgoing numbers, including Businesses and Cell Phones*
- Fun infographics about your calling and texting habits with friends and family
- Frequent Caller Widget puts your favorite people a tap away
Check out the video demo below:
- Simple and elegant UI.
- Easy to use tabbed interface.
- Initial Getting Started tips.
- Visibility of Caller ID depends on carrier.